Work at Cardhoarder
Cardhoarder is one of the oldest and most trusted Magic: the Gathering Online (MTGO) stores. Our website makes browsing for and buying singles, boosters, event tickets and bot credits fast and easy, but with a human touch for delivery. We accept orders in USD, various foreign currency, MTGO Event Tickets and Bitcoin. We don’t require our customers to jump through hoops or use discount codes to get the best possible price – everyone has access to our great low prices. Cardhoarder offers appropriate training and gives you the proper tools to succeed as a part of our team.
Delivery Agent (No positions currently available)
Our best Delivery Agents are passionate about meeting customer needs and making every transaction as easy as possible.
- Monitor incoming orders and customer communications on MTGO.
- Interact with customers in a positive manner for all transactions.
- Manage customer expectations and address all issues with professionalism and respect.
- Work as part of the Cardhoarder team, assisting fellow employees where needed.
- Manage time efficiently to ensure all orders and customer inquiries are handled in an appropriate timeframe.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple customer requests simultaneously.
- Confidence under pressure.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Strong communication skills online, including ability to type quickly and handle basic computer applications.
- Unwavering honesty and trustworthiness.
- Process oriented.
- Previous retail, sales or customer service-oriented experience a plus.
- Appropriate work space at home and necessary equipment (computer capable of running MTGO, two monitors, etc.) required.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States.
- $11 per hour; hours worked over 40 hours per week, if any, are paid at time-and-a-half.
- Total Weekly Hours: 20 hours
- Additional hours may be available when covering shifts for other employees taking time off
How to Apply
- If you are interested in applying for a position, contact email@example.com to fill out an application.