It's time for an update on the MTGO economy. We look at what cards have spiked and which have fallen drastically. Members of Team Cardhoarder just missed the top 4 of GP Cleveland with the narrowest of tiebreaks. Naturally we talk about intentional draws for the game of Magic. Other topics include Battle of the Planes win percentages, Michael Majors working for Wizards, and review our past thoughts on the MTGO redemption cycle.
- GP Cleveland and IDs - 6:36
- Battle of the Planes win percentages - 18:57
- Michael Majors working for Wizards - 20:50
- Which cards on MTGO have spiked and which have fallen? - 26:46
- Reviewing the MTGO redemption cycle - 51:52